Far away

"Far away from home.
A new country and culture.
This is my intention.
Learning new things, doing something exciting and different.
Leave my live in Germany for a year behind me.
This all is what I want to do and what I´m going to do.
One year away from home, one year to learn a new language,
one year abroad.


I look forward for my year in Croatia."

Montag, 8. April 2013

Sonne! :=)

Die Sonne scheint! :))
Und bald gibt es einen neuen Blogeintrag über Ostern!
Bis dahin könnt ein paar Fotos gucken! :D
---> Meine neuer Blog für Fotos!

 http://kiba-u-hrvatskoj.blogspot.com/

Viele Grüße und bis bald,
KiBa

1 Kommentar:

  1. Your means of describing the whole thing in this
    piece of writing is truly fastidious, all be able to without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.



    Also visit my homepage; find

    AntwortenLöschen